New scientific discoveries of 2015
In 2015 there were some interesting scientific discoveries that possible will affect our future.
Here is a small derivation from some of these discoveries:
- Supermassive black hole: It has a mass whic is 12 million times larger than our own sun.
- Two more unknown planets estimated to to be existing farther than Pluto.
- Human skeletal muscles raised in the laboratories that can respond like native tissue to external stimuli.
- A high quality graphene produced at a cost of 1000 times cheaper than the average cost at Delt University.
- The first human epigenome map is completed.
- Researchers from North Carolina University discovered a new phase of carbon which gives the ability to produce diamond at room temperatures and normal athospheric pressures.
- NASA finds possible evidence of flowing water on Mars
- EM Drive becomes a reality according to scientists
- New Horizons space probe reached Pluto
- Scientist discovered the first warm-blooded fish
- New species found in the Himalayas
I wish the best for everybody in 2016.