Samsung Galaxy 5 tips and tricks
- Fingerprint scanner: You can enable it by the following steps: Settings > Personalisation > Finger Scanner > Enable.
- Safety and emergency features: Activate Safety Assistance from the Settings menu.
- Download booster: If you want to download a file greater than 30MB, then you can use download booster feature. Booster connects Wi-fi and 4G connectivity for faster a download.
- It is dust and water proof.
- Battery saving mode: You can use that mode for a longer battery life.
- Cinema mode: It provides you best color replication while watching movies, sports and TV shows.
- Increase touch sensivity: When required you can set it on by Settings > Display > Increase touch sensivity
- One handed operation: Use Settings > Sound and display > One-handed operation.
- Disable apps: If you don’t need applications, you can disable all of them from the following menu: Device > Applications > Application Manager > All.
- Handwriting: You can handwrite by using S pen, instead of typing.
- Multi-window mode: You can open multiple windows on the screen